Friday, November 18, 2011

The Three Musketeers Ride Again

First off, let me start off by saying this ~~ Y-U-C-K!! We had our first real snow last night and I had to remember all over again how to walk outside in it with my four little paws and no shoes. I have to remember to walk, not run. If I run, then I can't stop and I slide off the deck and down the stairs. That's a big no no for me since my surgery. No more Flying Wallenda for me.


Now on to the serious stuff. Today my best friend Freeda came over for a play date. I was really excited to see her walk in the door with Mommy this morning. Because I have been sick, Freeda has not been over in like furever! We had the best day. Mommy took this picture of us catching up on all of our girl talk.


Even a looker like me needs to catch up on my beauty sleep.

1 comment:

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!