Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Doxie NASCAR

I got me some new wheels over the weekend. Actually, Mommy received them from my Uncle Bob and Aunt Cindy for her birthday gift. But Mommy can't fit in the new stroller, so she said that I could use it.

This picture was taken yesterday when Mommy took me for my first 'stroll' around the block. I was thrilled to get out of the house. I've only been out twice since my surgery. I loved all the smells in the air. Thought I smelled a new dog in the 'hood, but it's been awhile, so I'm really not too sure. I'll know for sure once I'm able to get out and walk in another 2 weeks.

Mommy had me outside for about 10 minutes just pushing me back and forth and back and forth on our street. Got a few raindrops on my head but I didn't care at all. It sure was better than laying on the couch or in my nasty crate. Thank you for Mommy's gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!