Monday, June 18, 2012

The Sunshine Award Times Deuce

Thank you to my friend Fart Blossom oh sorry, I mean Marley, for giving me the most prestigious Sunshine Award. Butt.... because I recently received this award from the Flower Powered Doxie Nola, I knew that Marley wouldn't mind if I shared the award this time with my Sister Muffin.

The rules (as most of you know) are that I'm supposed to share this wonderful award with 7 furends. Butt, bcuz we just did this, and right now Mommy is really busy with the Blogville Olympics, taking care of Grandpa, doxie sitting, planning a memorial service, etc. we unfortunately are not going to be passing this on (this time.) Butt, we hope that you at least enjoy what little Muffin has to say...

1. Favorite number?: My favorite number has gotta be 4. Bcuz there are 4 of us in the big bed at night and bcuz I'm a snuggler, I fugure the more the merrier!

2. Favorite non-alcholic beverage?: That would be Mommy's hot mocha latte in the morning. I always try and sneak a lick in when she's not looking. Butt that's only when I'm awake. I like to sleep in late.

3. Facebook or Twitter?: Are U all serious?? I'm a D-O-G and I can't type. (I leave the typing up to Lily.)

4. Your Passion?: I would have normally said my passion is for sleeping; I do that ALOT! But right now my passion lies in humping Mommy's leg at night when I'm really tired. Ah come on... Are you really surprised? I am a D-O-G after all and I'm NOT ashamed to say I LIKE TO HUMP!

5. Favorite Pattern?: That would be my daily routine. Wake up, poop & pee, eat, sleep, have a snack, sleep, eat dinner, sleep, poop & pee before bed, then sleep. Repeat over and over and over and over and over again. 

6. Favorite Day of the Week?: Why do I gotta pick just one?
7. Favorite Flower?: That would be the flower on a blossoming blueberry plant! Bcuz I'm as sweet as a blueberry Muffin!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Muffin

9 comments:

  1. Muffin!!!! You hump your momma's leg when you are tired!! Don't do that down here in the south... they'd shoot you for it!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally found da humpin' part hilarious. Seriously dogs do dat and well...we is dogs. Howevers, I thoughted just boy dogs did dat. Oh wells...
    I be a very routined doggie too.
    Congrats on your award. Ya'll is very deservin' of it cuz ya'll do brings sunshine to me too. Dang, I be gettin' all sappy on these drugs.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us get to know Muffin a bit better. That leg humping thing is a bit hilarious!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muffin I am a HOOOOOOOGE Humpin Fan Myself... I usually Hump Ernie... 87 times each day. No Wonder you got that award. Humpers of Blogville...(and I have a HUNCH there are 87 BAZILLION of you) Stand up and be RECOGNIZED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby loves to hump when she is tired. She bites down on the bedspread and goes like mad.
    Love Ruby & penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL I like humping too, except I prefer my brother's head over peoples legs
    Love ya both
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLOL Congrats on the awards!! Love all the answers....LOLOL I, sally love to hump as well. Maybe we should go to Humpers Anonymous! LOLOL Happy Monday! :)
    ~Weinerful Life~

    ReplyDelete

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!