Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm So Sad

Lily Belle here again.... Yes, I'm so sad. First of all, Daddy is possibly going to lose his wisdom early tomorrow morning. Mommy said he will be just fine, but I will have to see that for myself when they come home from the surgeon. Muffin and I have to get up really early tomorrow 'cause Mommy and Daddy have to be there early. So that means that Grandpa too will be getting up early. (For my hoomans, it's really not early) but for Grandpa it's gonna be hard getting his butt out of bed. I'm not allowed in his room much 'cause there is too much for me to jump on and that's a big no-no for me. So we keep his door shut most of the time.

We're gonna put our little paws together tonight and say a special prayer for Daddy's tooth. Tomorrow night I'm gonna stay awake all night long and see if I can catch the Tooth Fairy. I wonder what she will leave under Daddys pillow??

I'm also sad because we have to get rid of "the boy's." That's what Mommy calls our fishies. We can't leave them home alone when we go to FL for the winter and it is too hard to find anyone to come in and feed them twice a day. I voted to take them with us in the van, but Mommy ruled with an iron hand and said NO! We've been trying to find someone to give the tank and fishies to, but we have not had much luck. We wanted someone to take both the tank and the fishies and advertised it as free to a good home. We was making it a package deal! Mommy called her friends at the pet store where we get our d-o-g-g-i-e food and one of the girls there said she would take the fishies for us and put them in her tank at home with her fishies. Mommy and Daddy have had fishies for 21 years and will really miss having a tank at home. I am especially gonna miss Smoochie. He is a big fishie and he likes to clean the tank for us. We've had him for almost 6 years now. He's my favorite too! Mommy will make arrangements tomorrow afternoon with the girl to see how we get the fishies to her. I'm gonna run and hide when they go 'cause I know Mommy will be crying! I hate to see Mommy sad.

I'm sad too because Muffin has the poop-a-ria's. I think Grandpa has been giving her human food again when we're not looking. That always upsets her tummies.

This is the time of year that we're all supposed to be happy, but these things just make me sad.


We're gonna have an empty spot in the corner of our den when the fishies go, and also an empty spot in our hearts too.

I love you little fishes!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...I would haves offered to do da surgicals on your daddy's toofie but I sees you founnd somebuddy else...darn! Dat would haves been fun!
    I sorry you has to give your fishies away. I knows your mommy is sad but hopefully they will go to a good home.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lily girl! Please don't be sad, your daddy will be ok and those fishy will have a happy home.
    Love ya
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK Goodness you didn't let PUDDLES do the surgicals.. No Tell WHAT.. besides his WISDOM.. that one might have taken away!!! I'm just sayin.

    So sorry about the fishies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lilly, please don't be sad....it's Christmas!! We know your Dad will still be the smartest hooman around...even if he does lose his widsom tooth! He will be good as new in no time!
    While saying good bye to your fishes is sad...it's good to know they will have a swimingly good home, right!
    Now...put a precious smile back on that adorable little face....and Have a Pawsome Christmas....Santa Paws will find you and leave your lots of great prezzies!


    (((Hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!