Thursday, July 21, 2016

Ouchies!

 
I've got some boo-boo's! I've got 2 teeth that are causing me BIG problems. One on each side of my mouth. They will be pulled out next Wednesday. I've already made 2 trips to the Vet's in 2 days. I was very bad and refused to take my antibiotics for the infection. Mommy took me back and they gave me the big needle in the butt instead. I nipped at the Tech. She was dumb. My face is swollen and you can see I don't feel good. She put her face too close to mine. Guess she needs to be retrained!
 
Mommy is nervous about the surgery. When I had a tooth pulled 3 years ago, I had lot's of complications. It cost twice the price as normal because I had to have 5 x-rays on the one tooth. It kept breaking and breaking. Then I started to wake up while they were working on me. Then my heart rate drastically dropped then stopped. I pulled through. But it was rough going. Guess Mommy is allowed to be nervous.
 
Last week was very busy here. We had to have a new roof put on. It was LOUD and Lily and I didn't like it one bit. It took 2, 11 hour days to complete the work. Now that it's done, it really looks nice.
 
 
We get a new living room air conditioner installed next week. Not that we wanted to spend the money mind you, but this one broke and can't be repaired. It's too old. It will be nice when the living room, dining room & kitchen are cool again. With the hot, hot weather we've been having, it's pretty dang warm in this part of the house.

Lily has been having some flare-up's on her skin again. Good thing we had a follow up appointment already scheduled with the dermatologist. She is back to getting baths 3 times a week. Plus she got some new spray for her skin. Hopefully it will clear again. She was doing really, really great! Dr. said that we may have to test for Cushings Disease if it doesn't go away.

Mommy has applied for some jobs she found on the internet. But no phone calls back yet. We think the biggest problem is No Habla Espanol! She can buy a beer, get to the bathroom and say HBO words in Spanish. But that's about it.

That's it in a nut-shell here. Just gonna sit on the couch with my swollen face and pass out from the pain med's again today. Oh happy day!

Hugs,
Muffin

27 comments:

  1. We got all our feets crossed for you
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll mUffin we are thinking about you and your family, wow you have a lot going on next week, we can imagine our mom would be very worried also, we will keep you all in our prayers. rest. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you are feeling better and that the dogtur dentist gets you taken care of without any complications! Good luck to your mom on the job hunt.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for being nervous about surgery after that last experience! We'll cross our paws that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. POTP for you Muffin and calming hugs for your momma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope and pray your surgery goes better this time we don't blame your Mama one bit about being nervous!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope all goes much better this time and you will be feeling better in no time!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, Muffin. Your poor little toofers. Do not worry about your surgery. Mom and I will say prayers for you and your mom to be brave and strong and for the doctor to be wise and skilled. When we say prayers, then we know you will do fine. We'll throw in a prayer for Lily too, so her skin can feel good again. Hang in there, little buddy. xoxo

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear.....teeth problems! We'll keep our paws crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Muffin I'm so sorry about your ouchies. I just know they'll fix you up real good. But I'm sending you POTP anyway. We got hit by lightning on Monday and it fried 4 televisions and the television cable box. And of course the Internet router. They say it'll be at least 3 weeks before they can hook up the internet again. Just remember we're thinking about you even if we can't comment. Good luck to your Mom on her job hunt. I think my mom needs to find a job fixing routers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Muffin I'm so sorry about your ouchies. I just know they'll fix you up real good. But I'm sending you POTP anyway. We got hit by lightning on Monday and it fried 4 televisions and the television cable box. And of course the Internet router. They say it'll be at least 3 weeks before they can hook up the internet again. Just remember we're thinking about you even if we can't comment. Good luck to your Mom on her job hunt. I think my mom needs to find a job fixing routers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear, Muffin! What a week! More surgery? It's no wonder your mom is nervous after what you went through the last time. We're praying for you. My mommy taught me how, but mostly it's her. I have a shorter attention span than even Mommy has. We're real glad to hear Lily's skin is improving. Aunty, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We do hope you feel better soon! Hugs and Wags.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you are having quite the week. We are saying prayers that everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Muffin! Your mommy definitely has the right to be worried. That is nerve-wracking. We'll be sending POTP. I had my teeth cleaned this past winter, and Mom & Dad were so frantic they couldn't do anything while I was at the vet. Did I ever tell you I had at least three teeth pulled when Mom & Dad first adopted me? OUCH. I hope Lily's skin is going to be okay. Thank goodness for cool air! Sending lots and lots of healing. xo Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Muffin, Cocoa and Emmy here. We are keeping all eight paws crossed for you! Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs and Lickey Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muffin, I hope that with your meds you are a feeling some better tonight. Sambo and I hope everything will go well next Wednesday with no complications this time. Maybe that same tech won't be working that day. And I hate to hear Lily is having some flare ups again. �� If Mom gets a job, will your level of care be compromised or is Dad just as good a caregiver? I bet he is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh noes gurl! I gots my paws crossed real tight for you!!!! sendin' tons of POTP and healin' vibes and AireZens your way!!! Gets better, and you tell Miss Lily to do the same.....{{hugs}}
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. We will keep our paws crossed for you Miss Muffin. Hope all goes well next week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Muffin that sounds painful!! We will be putting our paws together that everything goes well at the dogtor!!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Muffin,
    How are you doing with your tooth boo boos? Good we hope.
    Jane and Sambo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you feel better Muffin!! lots of hugs and kisses. Keep us update how was the treatment.
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  23. We hope the surgery went smoothly and you are on the mend.

    Monty, Harlow and Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  24. Paws crossed for you all and lots of prayer. For the tooth surgery, for the skin problems and for the job search.

    ReplyDelete

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!