Friday, November 16, 2012

You've Got Mail

OMD! I was so excited today I could hardly stand it. I felt like Meg Ryan in the hit movie You've Got Mail!

I was expecting a package to arrive in the mail either today or tomorrow. I knew it was coming so we were waiting.


Is that the mail truck I heard Muffin? Why yes Lily, I think it is.

Guess what was left in our 'Muffin' mailbox?


Yup, my very own package from Garth Riley.



You all know Garth right? If not, you should pop over for a visit. He can be found at The World According to Garth Riley. He really is most handsome so its definately worth the hop over to see him.

Well, a while back Garth was hosting a contest along with his sponsor Purina. We had to write into Garth and tell him the ways that we help out homeless animals. Imagine our excitment when Garth notified me that I was one of the winners! I've never won anything before in my life so this was extra special.

 
Furst I had to do some really major sniffing of the package. Ooooohhhhhh I can smell sweet Garth Riley on the box. If you look close enough it really was sent to ME! It has my name on the shipping label.
 
 
 
Do you see the cute purple paw print on the box? I bet that Garth did that just fur me.
 
 
 
I think Muffin was a little upset with me for receiving all the attention. She sat very patiently and watched.
 
 

 
After sniffing it for a while, Mommy helped me open the box. Wow, Garth is really good at using that tape.
 
Wait for it.................
 
 
 
Will you look at that! A letter addressed to me. And what do I see behind that letter... Who is that waving at me....
 
 
 
 
Oops, I was quicker than Mommy and her camera. I swiped that Frosty Paws dog so quick Mommy didn't even have time to blink.
 
 
 
Here's the nice note from Garth and his personal business card. Seriously dude's and dudette's, he's got his very own business cards. Garth don't take things lightly!

 
And I won coupons for FREE Frosty Paws too.

 
All in all, it was a most exciting day in my life today.
 
Thank you Garth Riley for having this totally pawsome contest. And thank you Purina for providing the most excellent goods.
 
Tomorrow I'm sending Mommy right out to the store to pick up a package of Frosty Paws. And in case you're wondering,  I will always share my Frosty Paws with my sister Muffin. She's the best sister in the universe! 
 
Gotta take a rest now, all that playing tuckered me out. 
 
 
Hugs,
Lily Belle



 

24 comments:

  1. Wow that was a pawsome parcel! Congratulations on winning the contest! Woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How wonderful is that! I just love your mailbox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is some swag bag from Garth The Handsome. We hope you enjoy your Frosty Paws. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wonder how long that Frosty Paws stuffie is going to last...heeheehee! congratulations!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Isn't getting pressies lots of fun? I sure had fun opening my recent package. Enjoy your frosty paws.

    Love,

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily
    Garth is quite the gentleman and he knows the way to a Girls heart is with a cute toy and certificates for foodables.
    I heard through the grapevine that Miss Mindy thinks Garth is a hunk-a-hunk of burning love and wonders if he is single.
    MOL Great pictures!! I love the one of you and Muffin by the patio door.
    hugs madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, that is so exciting! I love getting mail too. Hope you enjoy those treats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the customized mail box!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, you are so lucky to get all those things! Have fun with your frosty paws.
    We think your mailbox is very cool!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Garth, he really takes care of his furiends. A Frosty Paws gift certficate, let the feeding frenzie begin!

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD!! We are paswivetly happy for you!! Congratulations.......


    (((Hugs)) your friends
    Oskar & Schatzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool! I got mine last week. Love Garth!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow are you one lucky girl or what?! We don't have frosty paws over here....I'm guessing it's doggy ice cream? I LOVE ice cream! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely post Lily! I love the photo of you both waiting for the mailman, and you have the COOLEST mailbox! Momma helped me with the tape, and sometimes she gets carried away with packing tape, so your tape comment made her laugh out loud. Hope you and Muffin enjoy your Frosty Paws! I know you will!

    smooches,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy Lily and Muffin, what a wonderful pressie to get in the mail. You sure had fun opening it and playing and we're glad you shared with your sissy. We too love your letterbox. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  16. How lucky you are! Frosty Paws rocks!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Lily, for the Pet Blogs United Holiday Happenings button you do click "add a gadget". Then you pick the option for HTML code. Finally copy & paste the entire code from the PBU home page into that box.

    I hope this helps,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so lucky to get a present in the mail! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww Muffin you look so over it!! hilarious. i LOVE your mailbox! so cool. i hope you enjoy your pressie, congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK - first and foremost, there are not enough words to express how much my assistant loves your mailbox. And you and Muffin were perched in the perfect spot to monitor your package situation. What a great stakeout team you made!!!! And it appears as though Garth is the consummate professional given how carefully and beautifully he put together his note to you (and he even has a business card!!!!). Much love to you both and your mom - XXOO - Mazzie

    ReplyDelete
  21. You girls have all the fun. My mom works at Natural Pawz in Houston and gets me a treat made by Honest Kitchen called Cool Pups.

    ReplyDelete

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!