After discussing this issue with many of you, Mommy is thinking poison ivy or poison oak or poison sumac. Just something that starts with poison in its name. At least it looks like that to my Mommy. Now she's no expert by any means but she's sticking with that theory for the moment. And yes, I was sticking my head and neck into the brush on our walk the other day. So it is possible.
I'm pretty sleepy because of all the Benedryl I have to take. And tonight I started on steroids too. But I will say I love Pill Pockets so it's no problem for me to take pills and I am catching up on my beauty sleep too. (Not that I need more beauty sleep...)
For those of you who asked, we're still in NY for another 2 weeks so no fire ants here.
Thank you everyone for your comments, care and concern.
P.S. Newby is doing a great job of taking care of me long distance. I know that Marley would do the same, but he's in the process of moving. I LOVE my men.
Mommy & Me