Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa Paws

You're never gonna believe it! Because I didn't catch the Tooth Fairy the other day when she came to visit Daddy, Santa Paws stopped by overnight and left Muffin and I lots of presents! I think there may be one or two in there for Mommy, Daddy and Grandpa too. But from sniffing all around them, they're mostly for Muffin and I.

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Mommy said we can't open our prezzies yet 'cause Grandpa is still sleeping. Geez Grandpa, get up, get up, get up! He's 87 so it takes him a little bit to wake up and get dressed. So we're trying to be really good and not bother him too much. I think my barking the song "Oh Christmas Tree" did the trick.

OK my Blogville friends, remember it's not ALL about the prezzies but it IS about Love and Family today!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!