Thursday, December 1, 2022

5, Five, Cinco

 


How I wish I had a magic wand and I could turn back the hands of time. Five years seems like an eternity ago, yet some days it is all so raw like it just happened.

Our animal lover friends know how we feel. It's a heartbreak that never goes away. 

Yes, my tears still fall. They are dripping down my face right now. I still feel your pitter patter in my heart. I pray I carry that feeling until it is time to be reunited with you once again.

I love you Lily Belle. 


Hugs,

Mommy




4 comments:

  1. Kim, I share your feelings completely. Amber has been gone nearly 3 years and Max, 1 year. And so many others. And it still hurts so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle is in our thoughts, and we are so glad that you shared her life with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet Dachshunds were among the first of Angel Mad's K9 friends.
    Hugs to you and Rolf
    Merry Christmas and Happy everything from us to you
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!