Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Still Here

 Well folks, we're still here. I know we don't post often now that the pups are at the Bridge. Not that our life is boring because it is far from! 

Here's what we've been doing.....


Always cooking. My passion.

Disney weekly

 Miami

Feeding my Buntings (they ate it all)

 Doggie Sat for Cooper

My homemade Christmas Croquembouche

 Got my 1st car loan in over 40 years

 My zen place

Adulting

 Growing

Enjoying all that Mother Nature gives us

 Had 2 eye surgeries. Hope no more!

Taking care of Miss Mary. 98 years old. 
Unfortunately she is now on hospice care.                                                       

Having Rolf's family come visit




Loving every minute of my life with Rolf

Life is great! Hope you are all enjoying it too.


Hugs,

Kim


4 comments:

  1. You sure are having fun...well except for the eye surgery. We think a weekly dose of Disney must be good medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...you sure have been a busy lady! :)
    Hugs
    ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping busy is so important, glad to see you are doing well! My boys Willie and Tucker-D are sending you wet doxies kisses! Brian

    ReplyDelete

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!